Sunday, February 05, 2006
happy
Well, the weddings over. It was beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch, with just one or two exceptions. It was without a doubt the best wedding I've been a part of (excluding my own). The bride was great. She laughed a lot. She joked. She cried. and when they were announced man and wife, Pastor Mike said "and now you may high five or kiss your bride", and the couple looked at each other and gave each other a huge high five! It was them. It is who they are. Fun. Young. and full of love for one another. I apparently had the hugest smile on my face the whole time. I believe I did, I was proud and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, and I think I was smiling bigger than you. Look at the pics!
Post a Comment