yep, you guessed it, volleyball.
This year I decided to join a competitive team again. I haven't played volleyball on a team in since highschool. How hard can it be, I thought. Well, we are two matches away from the finals and my highschool skills are finally coming back to me. Last night I played like I was in highschool again. It was great. I served the first game, 15 aces in a row! I then dove and sprinted around the court like I was 16 again. What a couple of games. I was back!
Well, I woke up this morning. My right knee won't straighten completely, and it clicks and cracks with every step. My left achilles is really tight and I have to take kind of weird steps with it so that my shoe won't rub against it, because it's really tender to the touch.
As I type this my kinks are starting to work out. By noon I should be back to normal.
Did I mention, I love volleyball!
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment