Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Soaps...old school

ok, so how many of you knew that Patch and Kayla were back on Days of Our Lives and never bothered to tell me? hmm? hmm? So I have to stay home sick to find these things out?! Is that the way this is going to be? So if suddenly Another World comes back on are you going to keep that a secret too? I thought we were friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookit...u just get better. i have plans for u this weekend. all we need is a patio...bevvies..and boys to tell stories and lies - fortunately we married a couple of good ones that fit the bill in the delivery of said qualifications...
tee hee hee hee hee..........

Anonymous said...

I must admit it. I am a bad friend. I found about about Patch & Kayla last week and didn't tell anyone. Although he's not Patch, just a guy who looks like Patch. Patch is dead, remember?