Monday, October 30, 2006

BHD

I’m having the worst hair day of my life today. Okay maybe not the worst day, because the worst hair week that I had was a time approximately 10 years ago when a friend and I decided that we would die my hair red. We bleached it first, but the ends stayed a greenish brown color. We then tried to apply the red dye…I think you can imagine that this did not go well. I had striped hair. The top was a lovey bright shade of orange, the middle was auburny/brown, and ends….dark brown/black colored. I wore a baseball hat for one week until I dyed it over with black.

So todays hair day is not as bad as that, but its bad. My hair is so flat it looks like when Jerry (Seinfeld) had no pressure in his shower. Need I say more?





PS. We went as Elton John from the 70’s

No comments: