Tuesday, February 21, 2006

go hmmmmm.

Now for those who know me well, they know that I sometimes have the wildest dreams. For example, I once dreamt that my boss took us a beer bottle auction, and the whole mall was filled with kiosks selling empty beer bottles. It was really odd, all those beer bottles everywhere you looked.

Then there was the dream I had where there were stacks and stacks of brown paper, 8x11 and I decided that I would wallpaper my house with it. (ok this is not far from reality but still).

Last nights dream however takes the cake for wierd so far! I dreamed that I lived in the old house I grew up in and that INXS came to visit for my birthday. Now, I like INXS, but not enought to wish they would come over, but in my dream I was very excited. Here comes the wierd part of the dream... Everytime I would try to go downstairs into the living room and talk to them, they would be having sex, so I would run back up the stairs again. I all kept saying was "this is how Michael died you guys". They never listened to me and I eventually woke up.

I wonder what it means?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try www.dreammoods.com. That's where I find out what all my wierd dreams mean. Oh, except the one where I was in a war and got shot in the head - that one I had to call the dream lady on CJOB about. Turns out I decided to "bite the bullet and take it in the intellect" in a verbal fight with someone. Who knew?