On my lovely drive home from work today I was stopped at a red light. I looked in my rearview mirror and what caught my eye was the way this guy was looking at the women in his car. He was leaning into her quite a bit, she was staring straight ahead and not talking. He was doing a lot of talking. I suspected they were having a fight. Then he leaned in further (I couldn't stop watching them) and puckered up, he was almost in her seat! She finally looked at him, caved in and kissed him. He straightened into the drivers seat, looked at her again, she still kept looking straight ahead, so he leaned over again and started kissing her all over her cheek. She broke out into this huge smile and started laughing. It was so cute.
A little further down the street, I was at the last stop light before I got home, I again looked in my rearview mirror and there was a lady talking on her cell phone. She was really animated. Laughing, smiling, and laughing some more. She cheered me up. I imagined she was talking to her friends. I know my friends make me smile, and laugh. Maybe if they are lucky, one of my friends will get a phone call tonight so that I can make them smile and laugh....we'll see.
I know these things aren't big but they "hit the spot" tonight.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment