Friday, August 11, 2006

Have you seen my skirt?

Ok so a few weeks ago I went to a beautiful wedding. I purchased a nice little brown linen, A-line skirt to wear to said wedding. I proceeded to get a little, ok, a lot, drunk on the wine served at the wedding. I went home, with my partner, and went to bed. The problem is that I haven’t seen my skirt since. Did I wear the skirt home? If not, did I come home naked from the waist down? I think hubby would have mentioned if I had, wouldn’t he? I thought, hmm, I must have put it straight into the hamper. But I’ve done laundry twice since then, and still no skirt.

This has happened once before with a bra I bought at Victoria’s secret…it just disappeared. I looked high, I looked low, but still to this very day, 5 years later, still no bra. So whoever is coming into my house and taking my clothes, can I have them back please?

And if any of you have seen my skirt…

2 comments:

L-Moe said...

Perhaps an update on the skirt is due

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »