Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Updates

1. I found my skirt! Woohoo! I guess in my drunken stupor I managed to think rationally and hang my skirt in the closet. The only irrational part was that I hung it underneath a shirt (which I never do, to many years in retail). So as I determinedly ripped apart my house looking for the skirt on Saturday, I finally found it. Whew.

2. Yesterday in yoga I was stuck beside two dancers of the ballet variety. I did my stretches and poses feeling very proud of how I’ve improved. Feeling very confident I moved into a pose which I know I am pretty good at, ½ split, then I committed the yoga sin of sins, I looked at the girl next to me. BIG mistake. This girl is all kinds of flexible. In the next pose, low lunge, as I struggled to feel at peace with my elbows rested on the ground she wrapped her arms around her front leg, and the one hand grabbed the front leg and lifted it off the ground. Yep, BIG mistake setting up next to the ballet dancer.

3. My niece thinks I’m her friend. :)

4 comments:

McDerkse said...

Which one? (Which niece)

Doerkenstein...aka Sheritopia said...

Nyah, called me her friend the other day.

Anonymous said...

Remember Sheryl that some people will look at you and think you're "all kinds of flexible". There is no competition! See, if I'm tempted to look around, I take my glasses off and then I can't see a damn thing!

Anonymous said...

Remember to get that fantastic skirt dry-cleaned. I know a place. . .