Not a lot happening in my life these days. Just finished recovering from volunteering way to many hours at the Fringe Festival. I'm finally starting to feel back on track, sleep patterns returning to normal, eating habits resuming natural state, and personality as wacko as ever. I met some neat people this year at the fringe, and it helped to have a friend volunteering along side me some of the evenings. Of course, the prerequisite odd-ball was also met, however none compared to last years poem reciting, actor, who thought my eyes were pools that he could dive into...yeah, just my type. Did I mention he was about 65 - 70 years old. This year there was really only the ice cream guy who pushed his bicycle ice cream cart around and stood way to close for comfort and tried to stare you down into purchasing ice cream from him.
Life seems to be settling down. whew. I like settled down sometimes.
PS. I caught Days of Our Lives (DOL - from this point forward, I mean forever, and ever), and Patch and Kayla are still not back together. I'm hoping for a Justin return...Oh the crazy world of DOL. I just know Stefano is back, and that someone must be possessed by the devil or have their mind controlled by someone else, I just know it!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Im monitoring software parental control recovery of
Where did you find it? Interesting read Women capital district golf league zithromax zithromax upset stomach http://www.mp3-players-3.info Cvd diamond application as cutting tool Handpainted kitchen tile murals side affects of topamax Jimmy jordan roulette card zithromax + side effects + long term effects of zithromax http://www.zithromax-tri-pack.info/zithromax-doses.html Discount pharmacy purchase zithromax hot tubs by phoenix
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment