Tuesday, May 08, 2007

to funny to not share

First let me preface this little tale by telling you how very tired I am. I seem to have insomnia in the very same week as the first week of yoga bootcamp and I am exhausted right now. This might explain my oops, than again, was it really an oops???? Just kidding, it really was completely innocent.

A young guy (hopeful med student) that I always hang out with/chat with at work and I were talking about drinking water. He mentioned that he really should drink more water since he is now riding his bike to work from far south Pembina. I in my infinite wisdom said “don’t you …” at which point he started to laugh really hard at me. What I didn’t realize was that as I started to speak I started to make a hand motion (see details below) innocently as I was trying to find the words ‘bottle holder for your bike frame’.

Here’s the motion:

  1. pretend you are holding a bottle of water in your right hand.
  2. now make the motion with your hand only as though you are putting the bottle into the holder in the front bike frame
  3. now shake the hand up and down (as though thinking really hard for the correct words)

Yep the good old universal signal for masturbation. Now put that together with my part sentence and you get one big accident. I’ve barely been able to look at him without turning red or laughing since.

No comments: