Wednesday, July 11, 2007

really, I'm not an airhead

When I first started dating Rob I would say and do really stupid and silly things and follow them up with “really, I’m not an airhead’. It made us laugh. That was almost 10 years ago. This morning I find myself using that statement once again.

On my drive to work I was thinking about having children, and the age thing came up in my head. I was feeling like I was getting pretty old because I was going to be turning 38 this year…except wait a minute, I was born in’ 70 that means that I’ll be turning 37! Holy cow! I’ve spent the last entire year thinking I was 37! I just gained an entire year of life! The possibilities are endless! Think of all the things I can do! Woohooo! A whole frickin year added to my life!

Really, I’m not an airhead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the only way I remember. I'm in 2007 and I'm 37. The year ending number is the same age as I am. Of course, it was easier when we were 1, 2, 3, etc. It's a little more complicated when we start to add decades. Even still, if I know the year, I know the last number in my age. It becomes a problem when I forget what year it is, though. . .