A few months ago I wrote this. I am here today to tell you that I was wrong. It wasn't the right guy. Imagine my surprise when last week I was driving to yoga, and there he was. One of my favorite, entertaining squeegee guys. I almost shouted out "I thought you were dead". But I didn't. I did laugh though, because this time his sign said 'with booze you loose, with dope there's hope'. He saw me laughing, and he came to clean my window. We had a nice little chat about his signs and how clever they are. The best part was that there was no expectation from him that I would give him money, so I emptied out my ashtray of change and gave it all to him.
I'm glad he's not dead.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment