Monday, April 03, 2006

quote

I've been doing a lot of searching lately and the following is a quote that was passed on to me. I liked it so I'm sharing it with you. May it help you as it has me.

"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives, be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true friends; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight, build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow, do good anyway. Give the world your best anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway."
Mother Teresa

1 comment:

L-Moe said...

Wow, that is really what I needed to hear!