Saturday, January 06, 2007

Canadaian Eh??

This week an exciting evening of TV led me to the CBC (as it often does) and what to my wondering eyes should appear??? But the Greatest Canadian Invention!

Did you know that Canadians invented the green garbage bag?, the paint roller, the Wonderbra, and the one that really makes me laugh….

INSTANT MASHED POTATOES

Now I ask you, are instant mashed potatoes something I really want to boast about? Are they something that instills great Canadian pride? Is this something I can take with me around the world as an international peace offering? Perhaps we could have the great Canadian Instant Mashed Potato Modeling and Sculpting competition! Or maybe to appeal to our southern neighbours a Great Instant Mashed Potato eating competition, there could be commentators, and of course an RCMP officer on a horse to give out the prizes!

I could go on…

http://www.cbc.ca/inventions/inventions.html

No comments: