Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have some good news, and then I have some bad news...

We are only 5 days into the new year and I have already had some successes and failures in regard to my resolutions.

BAD NEWS: I was unable to prevent myself from being cynical and sarcastic with a certain pain in my ass. Was she deserving...maybe not. Does she drive me crazy and make me want to hurt her physically on a regular basis...ABSO-FRIGGIN'-LUTELY. It's a work in progress, so hopefully next week I'll be better able to handle my need to make her squirm.

GOOD NEWS: I DID HANDSTAND IN YOGA YESTERDAY AT APPROXIMATELY 6:45 PM!!!!!!! I was so proud of myself and happy! I could barely stop myself from crying. I came down and immediately looked to my friend across the room. As she came down, she immediately looked to me...I gave her a big thumbs up and she smiled so big! It was awesome. I know we were both tempted to run across the room to hug, but we contained ourselves until after the class. I phoned everyone in my speed-dial on my way home! I was and am still elated! The most amazing part is the feeling of euphoria that being upside down gives you. I can't wait to try again!

3 comments:

L-Moe said...

Way to go Sher!!! That is so great!! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

You da man! I was so excited for you all the way home. I shared with Kelly right away!

Bag O' Beans said...

Whoo hoo !!!!