1. to eat more vegetables daily
2. to go to all of my volleyball games, regardless of how much of a hold the sofa has on my ass
3. to do yoga as much as I can and want to
4. to not argue, or share every opinion I have
5. to laugh at least once daily
6. to sleep when I'm tired, eat when I'm hungry, and drink when I want to get really sloshed...ok, ok, drink when I am thristy
7. to breath deeply
8. if i need some time to think about something, request the time, and not answer immediatly.
9. to be a good aunt and leave the disciplining to my sister and brother-in-law
10. to wash my floors...ack
11. to eat lots of popcorn freshly made in my new popcorn maker
12. to try to see the positives in all things, even doing the laundry
13. to not see a conspiracy in everything...I don't live my life with malice, why would i expect others would???
14. to ride my bike
15. to try cross country skiing
16. to try to teach Rob how to skate...
17. to think more and speak way less
18. to bake more
19. watch tv..on my sofa that sucks my ass in
20. to edify my husband and not to tear him down
21. to be a good friend
22. to read the books on my "list"
23. when I think a negative thought to do something positive
24. to not be cynical, sarcastic or hurtful except to those who truly deserve it...
25. to do the handstand in yoga
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Sher, that is quite the list. It is a motivating list - Good luck with all of it and let me know how it is going...
to not see a conspiracy in everything...I don't live my life with malice, why would i expect others would???
Whoa - that's good insight. Yikes.
Rob doesn't know how to skate? Maybe we can teach Jean-Luc and Rob at the same time! Jean-Luc thinks he's too old to try.
Amy
Post a Comment